Fitness Favourites: Victoria Secret Workouts

Wednesday 14 October 2015

They say summer bodies are made in the winter, so what better time of year to write a post on exercise!?

Every week I aim to work on the famous trio: bum, legs and tum. Although I'd love to perfect all three areas, I think if I was to choose one it would be abs - who wouldn't want a cracking 6-pack!?

A little while back I turned to YouTube for some inspiration and I stumbled across the XHIT Daily Victoria Secret workout series; when VS models look as good as they do I figured I couldn't go wrong with giving these a go.

The XHIT series is full of fantastic 10-15 minutes videos designed to tone all areas of the body, all in the comfort of your own home. Although I haven't yet tried all of the videos (there are so many to choose from!) my favourite so far has to be The Best Victoria Secret Ab Workout by Kelsey Lee.





This workout is about 15 minutes long and includes ab exercises that work everything from your upper and lower abs to your obliques. A 30-60 second timer is presented for each workout and I personally think this is a fantastic motivator as you're never doing something long enough to lose interest or cripple away in pain! Kelsey adopts a really chatty and encouraging tone and the fact that she is doing the workout with you really helps you to see it through until the end.

I absolutely love this workout and I think it's great that it can easily be slotted into your day. If I ever find like I'm strapped for time I just complete the first set of the video (about 7 minutes) and I still feel satisfied that I've worked hard. I've also tried the Angel Butt workout which is 100% worth giving a go too. Who knew you could feel such an impact in such a short space of time!?

- Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS