Good Life Eatery

Wednesday 21 October 2015

I love a good meal out, whether it be for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I am notorious for burying myself in carbs at Italian restaurants (you've got to treat yourself when you eat out, don't you?) but sometimes it's just nice to go somewhere where you can be indulgent without compromising your health or waistline - and this is where healthy cafe's come in!

The Good Life Eatery in Sloane Square is one of my favourite restaurants; it's full of wondrous healthy food and it's absolutely delicious! Good Life sells everything from juices to on-the-go snacks and superfood salads and it is home to one of my favourite breakfast dishes of all time: the acai bowl.

All of Good Life's dishes and products are freshly made each day and it caters for all sorts of food intolerance's, which is not so easy to come by in your traditional restaurant. 

I have only ever been to this lovely cafe a few times as I don't live in London, but if I lived closer I definitely think I'd spend all of my time and money in here! As I have only been here for breakfast, I haven't yet tried all of the glorious looking salads and superfood bowls, but if they taste as good as they look (which I'm sure they do!) I'll be a very happy girl!

I am slowly ticking off my list of health food hot-spots in London and I definitely recommend giving one a visit if you fancy something different and delicious! Another great thing about these cafe's is the fact that they provide you with some fantastic food inspiration for your own meals at home, and I'm sure you will agree that it's not always easy to think of tasty meals to put on the table every night!

You can scope out what Good Life has to offer here and I guarantee you that you'll be drooling at your screen!

- Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS